SystemC Evolution Day 2020
Workshop on the Evolution of SystemC standards
Thursday, October 29, 2020
Holiday Inn Munich City, Germany
The fifth SystemC Evolution Day is a full-day, technical workshop on the evolution of SystemC standards to advance the SystemC ecosystem. In several in-depth sessions, selected current and future standardization topics around SystemC will be discussed in order to accelerate their progress for inclusion in Accellera/IEEE standards.
SystemC Evolution Day is intended as a lean, user-centric, hands-on forum bringing together experts from the SystemC user community and the Accellera Working Groups to advance SystemC standards.
- Ola Dahl, Ericsson (Chair)
- Martin Barnasconi, NXP
- Jerome Cornet, STMicroelectronics
- Christian Sauer, Cadence
- Mark Burton, GreenSocs
- Daniele Ludovici, Intel
The Call for Contributions is now open! Submission deadline 19 June 2020.
- View the presentations from SystemC Evolution Day 2019
- SystemC Evolution Day 2019 Summary
- View the presentations from SystemC Evolution Day 2018