New Standard Security Annotation for Electronic Design Integration Now Available!
The Security Annotation for Electronic Design Integration (SA-EDI) Standard 1.0 is now available for immediate download. Developed by the IP Security Assurance (IPSA) Working Group, the new standard defines a specification that documents security concerns for hardware IP and its associated components when integrated into an IC.
For more information and resources, visit the IP Security Assurance Working group page.
Portable Test and Stimulus Standard 2.0 Now Available!
The Accellera Board of Directors has approved the Portable Test and Stimulus Standard (PSS) 2.0 and it is now available to download at no cost. New major features improve the usability of the PSS 2.0 standard and expand its portability and flexibility to a broader class of verification challenges.
For more information and resources, visit the Portable Stimulus Working Group Page here.
Functional Safety White Paper
White Paper from Functional Safety Working Group Available for Download
The Functional Safety (FS) Working Group recently released its white paper that describes its initial proposal to develop a standard that will provide a definition of FS data exchange to improve automation, interoperability, traceability, and retargeting. The white paper details the challenges gathered by the Functional Safety Working Group and its mission, as well as provides insights into the role of the emerging standard into the standardization landscape and the strategy for its development.
View and download the white paper.
Accellera and ESD Alliance co-host: The Executive View - Returning to the Office
August 11, 2021
Virtual Panel Discussion
DVCon Europe 2021
October 26-27, 2021
SystemC Evolution Day 2021
October 28, 2021
Call for contributions open >
DVCon India 2021
December 14-16, 2021
Subscribe to our mailing list:
- Article: A Hardware Security Standard Advances
- Article: 5 Verification Engineers Provide Tips to Succeed When Working From Home
- Article: Functional Safety – What and How
- Article: Accellera’s Functional Safety Group White Paper
- May newsletter now available
- Functional Safety White Paper now available
- SystemC Evolution Day 2020 event summary
- Article: An Accellera Update. COVID Accelerates Progress
- Accellera Board Approves Security Annotation for Electronic Design Integration Standard 1.0 for Release
July 14th, 2021
- Accellera Board Approves Portable Test and Stimulus Standard 2.0
April 14th, 2021
- Draft of Accellera Security Annotation for Electronic Design Integration (SA-EDI) Standard 1.0 Now Available for Public Review from the IP Security Assurance Working Group
April 6th, 2021
Recorded sessions from Accellera Day at virtual DVCon U.S. 2021 are now available:
- Portable Stimulus: What's Coming in 2.0 and What it Means For You
- Getting to Know Accellera’s Emerging Hardware Security Standard: Security Annotation for Electronic Design Integration
- UVM-AMS: A UVM-Based Analog Verification Standard